Sex On Demand

Half listening to the TV (that obnoxious backdrop of modern dining) while at a local restaurant, I caught the comment that 59% of married men felt entitled to sex.  This startled me a bit. “Really? What were the other 41% thinking?” A friend of mine, sitting in the...

The A & A Wedding Liturgy

The A & A Wedding Liturgy Welcome Family and friends, we are gathered today to witness, to affirm, and to commit ourselves to the support of _______ and _______ as they enter into holy matrimony. The significance of this event is great; the promises of marriage...